Schedule A COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- As of November 3, 2021, we are now able to vaccinate ages 5 years and up with the PFIZER COVID-19 Vaccine.
- If you are signing up your child under the age of 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian
- must be present with them at the time of vaccination.
Guidelines for MODERNA and PFIZER Booster Doses have been updated and are outlined below.
At this time, eligible individuals include:
1. Persons that have had an Organ Transplant or Stem Cell Transplant, are taking immunosuppressive drug,
have HIV, have Cancer, or have an Inherited disease that affect the immune system (e.g. congenital IgA);
2. People 65 years and older;
3. People aged 18-64 years who reside in long-term care settings;
4. People aged 18-64 years with qualifying underlying medical conditions; AND
5. People aged 18-64 years who work or live in high-risk settings.
***As of March 30, 2022***
We are now administering the 2nd booster for both Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine. Eligibility includes those over 50 years of age, immunocompromised and at least 4 months since the last booster shot.
Please do not register for a booster dose if you do not meet all current requirements.
Thank you for your patience & understanding.
To schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine appointment OR COVID-19 Test, select the button below.
- If you received your first dose at Medicap Pharmacy in Urbandale, you will receive an email to schedule your second dose 4 days prior to when it is due.
- Once you have scheduled an appointment you will receive a confirmation email with our consent form. Please fill out the form prior to your scheduled appointment. We will not be able to administer the vaccine until this has been submitted.